WISE Hire is an exciting new service, dedicated to providing support workers to meet the needs of clients with a disability.
The flexible, easy to use platform connects you to a network of ‘disability service providers’ looking to fill vacancies for everything from walking dogs, do the shopping, helping clients to attend a sports match and cheer on their favourite team, to assisting with daily hygiene routines and doctors appointments.
WISE Hire only partners with reputable support agencies, so you can be assured of your personal security and the reliability of the work.
Why should I sign up to become a support worker?
• Flexible working hours, only work when it suits you
• Competitive hourly rate with fortnightly wage payments
• Gain relevant work experience in line with your future career goals
• Opportunity to Return To Work at your own time and hours
• Easy to use online platform
• Quick and painless registration process, with online training modules to complete at your own speed
• Variety in your work – drive someone to their doctors appointment one day, attend a concert the next!
• The ability to work closely with people, and really make a difference in their day to day lives
What does the sign up process involve?
1. Complete the simple online registration form, providing us with your personal details and your ABN number
2. Upload documentation including: first aid check, DWES check, a written reference, police check, working with children check and government photo ID
3. Your application will be reviewed by a WISE Hire team member,
4. Once approved you will be invited to the five, free, online training modules each taking 15-30 minutes to complete. These are all designed to make you feel comfortable in your working environment and include things like manual handling, empathy, communication, initiative and health and safety
5. When all training is completed, you will be invited to complete your profile. This is your chance to really sell yourself – include everything from your work experience, skills, languages, interests and geographic availability
6. You’re ready! Sit back and wait for your first job to roll in
7. Think you are the perfect candidate? Apply to become a support worker now (Register now button)